Minute to Win It is a round-robin style game where campers are split into teams and rotate around different challenges. Each challenge is 1 minute.
2 teams compete against each other to either be the fastest or the best to complete the challenge.
You Will Need
- Big indoor space
- 4 tables (at least)
- Game sheets (with challenge ideas).
- 1-minute countdown video (find on YouTube)
- Resources for each challenge (find more details in ‘Set Up’ document)
- Pre-camp, choose which challenges you want to use, and edit the game sheets accordingly.
- Pre-game, choose a leader to run each table. Brief them on the challenges they will have (2 per table works well)
- Set up the room. Place tables in a round-robin format. Make sure each table is easily accessible and has enough space. Preferably, set-up the countdown video on a big screen.
- Split the campers into teams. There needs to be 2 teams per table. Don’t forget team names!
- Send 2 teams to a table. Give the table leader time to explain the rules of the first challenge.
- Put 1-minute on the clock and let the game begin!
- After the challenge, give the table leaders time to record points before starting the next challenge.
- Rotate half the teams clockwise, and the other half anti-clockwise.
- Continue running the game until all teams have completed all challenges.
- Collect the game sheets from the table leaders and add up the points to find the winning team!